AMOS HAIR / SANDRINGHAM
If you’re thinking of taking on a different direction maybe our journey will entice you! We love hairdressing and looking after our loyal and friendly clientele, and we also know how to create a great atmosphere for our team. Our journey offers opportunity, recognition and success, just ask our other team members! Directors Amelia and Nik have a fresh front on what hairdressers need, to be happy in our industry. They have always turned away from “old school” mentality and have worked on all areas to allow a successful salon to run highly efficient, have a fun culture and produce beautiful work.
Of course money is a part of it and if you feel you need more, we can offer a great productivity based package to help you achieve this. We are after people with the right attitude, committed and passionate about our industry. We can grow together, we can be flexible too. No matter where you’re at in your career feel free to apply. We are the best salon in Sandringham if not the Bayside area. We strive hard every year and it shows.
We’ve recently ventured into our 2nd salon (ENA HAIR) and started our own haircare range. Our empire will continue to grow with opportunities for career growth.
Amos hair has recently received a new salon design, with a beautiful open sanctuary feel. The team and clients are loving the new space ( images not on website )
Award winning salon in various competitions, trained with Vidal Sassoons in UK and China.
- What we have to offer!
- – Excellent working conditions and above award rate pay plus commission.
- – Great loyal clientele to service. Easy to build up a clientele with our salon.
- – Targets are achievable and commission can be met frequently. Earn minimum $200 extra a week, and not capped. Our seniors hit their targets almost every week.
- – Flexible working arrangement, “work life balance” (4 day weeks available). We can tailor an ideal roster for you.
- – The best in salon and external training to keep you motivated and passionate. Work retreats away on the peninsula, 2 nights away.
- – Work stability and security. We are 90-95 % booked every week and you will have no concerns of Covid lockdowns.
- – Extended appointment times to keep the salon atmosphere running efficiently. We have ample support team, booked in lunch breaks, paid overtime. No “OLD SCHOOL” mentality of the industry.
- – We work hard on a great culture, and can assist with wellness outside of work. We’re a close team, with long term employees. Meditation, interested in yoga classes, float tanks, etc…
- – Easy going and professional bosses. We will always do our best for you to succeed even further every year. Your happiness comes first, then us.
Call Nik and Amelia on 95335669 or email your resume to [email protected] and we can arrange to meet for an informal chat.
Only Australian/New Zealand Permanent Residents will be considered.
Also follow AMOS | HAIR on Facebook, Instagram and on the web.